Translate

Translate

Sunday, April 24, 2011

A very busy day today.
Over three hundred Lavender plants have been weeded. We have a very bad weed/grass that is over taking our place. This grass grow just beautiful but after a bit it dries and sticks in everything. The dried grass gets stuck in the animals feet, eyes and in our socks.
Again I am updating the blogs I am trying to see if the spell check is working. Yes it is. I need a course on how to run this blog. In a few weeks I hope to open my web site to the public.
It is really quite sad how much Lavender I lost this winter. I did loose quite a few plants last year too but some of the plants were older. It does make me wonder if I am not going to win. Maybe we are not meant to grow Lavender.
I will give it a few more weeks as we are just into Spring here.

No comments: