Translate

Translate

Monday, May 7, 2012

Hmm I been away a bit from the blog.
We have been super, unreal busy. Weeding, planting and building are all squeezed into a ridiculous busy life. We are reaching our goal. Our goal of 1200 amazing, lavender plants! In the last few weeks I have added twenty, this week I will add eighty-one and so far on order for June over three hundred. I will fill this new garden then stop and see how we do.
Here at Petit Creek Lavender we only have gardens not big fields as we are a farm with livestock first. I am not too sure I am ready to remove the animals and plant lavender yet...baby steps...
I find as I am only one weeding, watering etc the gardens are easier for me to deal with. Small spaces are less over whelming :)
I am building a Pergola. A clean looking, simple one. I would like Grapes to grow up the edges but I am may be to impatient to wait for that.
Well off to paint. Have a wonderful day

No comments: