Translate

Translate

Saturday, October 26, 2013

 
The farm is slowing down.
Winter is creeping in closer
 
It was a good season
So
much
Planting so many new shrubs, new trees, new sitting area, two new gardens.
 
 The gardens sit in all their rustic glory
 
Angels
Glorious Angels
 all over the gardens
.
Romantic
 Rustic
Arches
 
We have added so much now I should be able to let it grow and I really think other than a few annuals that one adds in the Spring and Summer the gardens are full.
Imagine over the next few years as it fills and grows.
 
I have plans for a few more new products make some products we are short in. This morning I am on my third day of candle making.
 Some fun scents and some great colours.
 
Next will be soap.
 I would like to do that later today or tomorrow.
Enjoy your weekend

No comments: