Translate

Translate

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Time to do a little soul searching...
From our winter we lost many plants and yes it has happened before but this time is it harder so much time, patience, love, hard, hard work and money goes into the gardens. I know am second guessing myself do I continue with my goal or step back and relax. Since 2010 it has been full steam ahead of work hard work for me and it  has been rewarding but when one takes this step with the gardens and it really is only me my kids do help but the bulk lands on me should I continue do I want to continue with such loss.
Financially maybe not worth it
Work volume maybe not worth it
The peace of looking at the gardens worth it
I love to see the new growth worth it
so I need to sit back and rethink my plans
Maybe
I need to cut back on my goal of 1200 - 1500 plants
Maybe I need to concentrate on a few less gardens...
I will let you know in the mean time you will find me in the gardens

No comments: