Translate

Translate

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Miss Hyacinth and I have just painted the whole inside of our Lavender house with our bare hands and rubber gloves. Oh what fun we had. GLAZE is an amazing product to work with. It was so much fun being creative. We did things we could never do inside our home.
I have been taking pictures along the way at some points it is a horrible mess. I do know in the end it will be wonderful. I can't wait  to show all of you.
I gave the idea to my Dad and Mom about expanding the Lavender. I am just not too sure where to do it. I have to watch the sun and see how it hits the spots I have been thinking of.
If I do expand it will a long summer job. I would not be able to plant until August as I think the ground will need a total over hauling. We have so many rocks here it is enough to put you off.

No comments: