Translate

Translate

Monday, May 24, 2010

Our little bit of Lavender that we managed to harvest last year was quite thin. Not great stocks like you see at the Lavender farms. One reason could be it is very young Lavender, newly planted. Another reason that it is a different variety. I know we can not winter to much here. I am going to experiment with a couple of plants to see if I can go up to zone 5 or zone 6. I really do believe I will be pushing my luck.
I did do some weeding in the gardens. My son weed - eated along the fence line of the Lavender gardens. It really is a never ending process.
On our little shed we finished the walls. Painted three shelves, removed the wool in the storage area. I also picked rocks. It is an amazing amount of work on such a little space. Well I am of to bed. My your dreams be as sweet as the fragrance of Lavender.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: