Translate

Translate

Friday, July 23, 2010

Isn't this a lovely piece of slate.
I seriously was seeing Lavender in my sleep last night. We plowed, we pulled weeds, we moved rocks, we dug holes and we planted many, many plants of Lavender. It was a gray, dreary and very wet day perfect cool weather to put the baby plants in the ground. I am not sure but they may be a bit close but I think it will be okay as I loose quite a few in the winter here.
I pulled on rubber boots and a rain coat and went to town on planting. I sure did pay for it in the middle of the night I was sore, my neck was sore (not too sure on why). So today on went the water and now cross your fingers it all makes it.
This afternoon I made my Mom, Dad, Allan and my kids sit right in the middle of the Lavender garden and drink Lavender Lemonade. It was wonderful the bee's were buzzing, the plants were in full bloom. My boys just about wrecked the place (they were excited). We took pictures yes a lot of fun.
Tomorrow we are off to visit the Lavender Farm in Kelowna.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: