Translate

Translate

Friday, July 9, 2010

We are enjoying our heat. It is a good thing! We went from layers to over a 100 in the shade. The ground has been plowed for the Lavender but the rocks need to be picked. I will wait until it is a bit cooler to work on that job. I am just weeding, watering and looking after the greenhouse. I do think the plants are not strong enough to plant yet.
This picture was taken right outside our back. Poor little Robin must be living on her nerves she thinks she has to fly away every time we walk by. Look at the beautiful eggs they really are amazing.
I am off to walk down the road my husband just came home and told me there is a forest fire and that I can see the smoke from down the road. It is not close to us so we are fine.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: