Translate

Translate

Sunday, July 24, 2011

As I go back and look over past posts I have written, I see mistakes, missing letters etc. Does anyone else have trouble writing in these little boxes? I also have a terrible time with this key board. I am not sure if it  is the key board or how it sits in the desk.
 Anyways just ignore all mistakes as I am sure there will be many more.
 Darn it I should have listened to the typing teacher in grade ten. He told me If I promised to never, ever take a class with him ever again he would pass me!!!
I told him no problem.
Woo one class down few more to go was my thought.
 I guess I should not admit I hated school but I did graduate, walked across that stage with a diploma and never looked back and have never wanted to go back.
I have learned so much as a Mom. I have so many interests. So many passions. So many ideas.
 So many creative moments.
So on that note I am off to move my Buddha head. I wonder where I should put him...
 Do you think my Mom and Dad would like him on their front door step?

No comments: