Translate

Translate

Saturday, February 11, 2012

It is funny how one can be so busy, going in thirty directions and yet have nothing to write. That's me
Most of this week has been dealing with an incredible headache and feeling rough. One thing about this home no matter how sick you are there is no down time. Still things to be done. No naps for this family! So if you don't sleep the night before we just deal with it until bed time the next night. No idol time for us. On that note I so could go to bed.
I have been making Bath bombs. You can find those on the web site at http://www.petitcreeklavender.com
I had a order for one hundred lavender bombs. Plus an order for Black cherry. So this is keeping me busy.
I have been making up the new subscription envelopes. If you would like to join us I will be putting up the write up about what you get and how to go about signing up. I absolutely love making up these. So much fun, so much thought and creativity goes into each mailing.
They will be ready to go out within the next two weeks.
We are in full hockey mode of play offs. I can not wait until hockey is over.
We have been practice driving with our middle son, driving test March 28th.
We have been to school meetings.
Many things have been going about. I am crocheting the cloths for the web site every time I am at hockey or waiting for the school bus. You can find those on the web site. http://www.petitcreeklavender.com

For daily Inspiration and fun you can go to face book and go to the search at the top and type in Petit Creek Lavender and click the like button on the top of the page and join us. We would love to have you.
Many wonderful flavours of soap are also on the web site check it out. I think you will really like the soap.
I am also thinking it is time to start thinking about ordering Lavender plants. How many? How much can I spend? When wold be a good time?
Have wonderful day. Take care

No comments: