Translate

Translate

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A very good morning!!
I hope your  Valentines was wonderful.
I love any excuse to make a day special. We had very colourful cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies a few decorations on the table.
I was given a heart shape box of chocolates and a beautiful pink Azalea.
My husband was home for one night and is gone again. He may show up again tonight before heading up North again.
Sigh...Up North is beginning to sound a like a swear word.
The last week has actually been consumed by not feeling well. A horrible headache all week now it is moving onto my kids. Terrible thing it is
First big order of bath bombs has been shipped. Still working on the hundred. One large basket has gone out and another to be made for the end of February.
Well I must run time to get Children up and at it.
Hope your day is wonderful

No comments: