Translate

Translate

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dreaming of warmer weather

The blogs have taken the back burner as we are lambing, kidding, no sleep and waiting. I have been transplanting some French Lavender it will be a bit of a gamble as I am not sure we can winter it. I guess as long as I can winter a few plants that will be good.
I have been using my waiting time up well though. Cleaning... it never fails after winter it is a mess. I am not sure why or how it happens but every Spring I clean, clean and clean.
I have made up some more very nice lavender hand cream, bottled in a new rich blue container. Quite nice
I have sorted my products.
I am dreaming of a new little area for my products, I am not sure I can pull it off but DREAMING AWAY I AM
Lavender Sugar wonderful for your tea, cakes and with only a hint of taste.

Herbs de Provence our own wonderful blend. This is one of my favorites it adds wonderful flavour to your cooking.
 This is wonderful Culinary lavender it comes in a small tin. Give it a try.
And, this is where I leave you to dream of Summer today as the snow is falling so nicely and so unwanted.

No comments: