Translate

Translate

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March has been roaring... like a lion. -13 this am but the sun is shining so bright you need sunglasses outside right now.
The little seedlings are growing nicely, soon I will have an awful lot of transplanting to do.
While all this new snow is trying to melt I am back making bath bombs, orders to fill.

If you would like to order some give me a shout at
judy-sue@petitcreeklavender.com or check the web site http://www.petitcreeklavender.com

My oldest son left today back up North sigh ...he lives so far away. We had a nice visit. We had all six kids home again plus two more so are house was bursting it was quite wonderful.
Well I must run, we are off to fix a fence we will need this pen for lambing and kidding.
This has been a five day weekend for my kids due to the teachers strike and we are loving every minute of it. Enjoy your day

No comments: