Translate

Translate

Saturday, April 7, 2012

A wonderful Saturday to you all!! An Easter Saturday is even better.
I am so grateful for my husband he helped me do such an awesome clean up project yesterday!
 Ahh I am so happy.
On acreage it is very hard to clean it is one thing if it was an empty lot when you moved in then NO problem. Ours even if it was forever ago was already set now it is older, sagging and needs removing. Huge overwhelming jobs. Totally no fun jobs. If I won the lottery I would hire someone but ....since  I have not... I get to do it.
Today I plan on working on the front yard so Easter Bunny does not run away when he arrives and still sees Winter mess.
I must run to town!! Ahh so do not want to do that.
So have a marvelous day. Enjoy your weekend.
 Boil some eggs grab some dye and a Little salt.

No comments: