Translate

Translate

Saturday, September 1, 2012


A nice day today.
 The plowing did not go as planned sigh... always the hard route here. I ended up weed eating over half the field then try to us the lawnmower it was tedious, tiring, frustrating and on top of it all, a darn snake.
 I will have to see what my Dad plans to try tomorrow.
 I did make some stepping stones tonight so that was a bit of a bonus.
 Just so you feel for me I have seen 5 snakes then add 7 my family has seen way too many for this farmer.
Maybe you heard me scream today? :)
I screamed so loud it made my dad jump; he could hear me over the lawn mower.
All would have been good if the darn snake had not stopped and try to climb on my lawn mower and stare at me!
 Next time maybe the snake will just slide away
The Lavender house in the sun on the First day of September

 
A wonderful Blue Moon. Hope you saw it too.
 

No comments: