Translate

Translate

Wednesday, February 6, 2013


Good Morning I hope your day is starting off well. Here is something for you try if your feet are rough feeling on the heels and if your feet are aching take 6 drops of Lavender 100% essential oil in a bowl of warm water and soak your feet in this nice hot bath So important you use 100% Essential Oil if you do not it will not have any therapeutic

 
How is your day going? I am dreaming, planning and thinking all in lavender. lavender thoughts for our up and coming season. Distiller, plants, products and not so lavender chickens, ducks, milk cow and geese. I like to keep my mind varied.

 
During nap time today I made some great large bottles of Lavender Mist. While I am working with the Lavender the fragrance starts to blend in and I do not notice it much. Yet when I came back in the house from going to the bus stop this afternoon the fragrance hit me at the back door. It really was amazing.

 
It never fails to amaze me how many uses Lavender is good fo,r from food stress, relaxation, headaches, aches/pains, burns, vacuuming, air freshener, bug repellent there is literally hundreds of uses

No comments: