Translate

Translate

Sunday, February 17, 2013


Good Sunday Morning.
 So I am in charge of the farm for the next 2 weeks!!! What should I do? What should I start? Hmm what wonderful thing to do to surprise my Dad :) all my best projects are done when he is away. I built the gates at the bottom of the driveway I repaint them wonderful colours when he is away. I started the first Lavender garden when he is away, and several after when he was off with Mom visiting my sister. I have built rock paths, moved in gravel; built wonderful lavender houses, built green houses and painted a giant carrot on his root cellar much, much more.
Darn it I wish we did not have so much ice then I could really get down to a new project.
 One project before Easter is I would like to build a swing with my husband for our Grandson. However we have a 5 foot snow bank at the moment where it will go.
 Oh must go get Inspired fast I think I have 2 weeks but they always come home early.
I hope your day is full of amazing Inspiration and send some my way I need to work fast. Oh what should I do?

No comments: