Translate

Translate

Tuesday, April 30, 2013


Good Morning let’s hope for a wonderful day on my snow covered ground. I am so grateful I worked in the one garden all day yesterday it was a good job to get done am I finished no never because I can tell you those weeds are amazing grow so fast and so crazy :)
 On the weekend I had a tantrum with myself all the hard work, all the clean-up and catch up to be undone in two days of a windstorm. I tell you I was ready to quit - you know the old thoughts why am I doing this, what's the point.....well I love to work on our farm I love to do it because it is for us for me.
 I did realize I must not get any bigger with the gardens as it is too much work for one person. Today I am going to plan a better plan on the new garden my way now is not working-this is sad as I had a great vision. Ahh but no fear by the end of the day I will have it figured out.
So on this note I hope your day is warm with no snow and I hope I get a load of Inspiration and I can make things happen.
Lavender thoughts to all of you
 

No comments: