Translate

Translate

Saturday, December 6, 2014

 
A wonderful weekend to all of you.
Here on the farm we are gearing up for Christmas Holidays our children will be home and around. This means it will be very loud and busy and full.
We are finishing up some orders getting them out. With the quiet time in the gardens it gives me a chance to do other things. I have knitting, baking arranging Christmas presents it is nice for the most part of the year I am going non stop with the gardens and animals.
It is funny lavender is always a part of our day every day non fail several times a day I spray my bed down with a wonderful lavender mist. This is spray I can honestly say is my absolute favorite I use it every single day in our bedroom, in my closet through out our house and on me.
 
 

No comments: