Translate

Translate

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

As our garden progressed this summer it really did turn out beautiful. The maintenance is huge very hard to keep up. I will have to think of a schedule and make myself stick to it next year granted if the weeds would quit the extra work would quit also. 

We have a huge squirrel problem we have to keep up on them all the time the door to the lavender house can not be left open or we get squirrels, chipmunks and birds and they make a terrible mess. My husband built me this awesome latch for the door I love it ~ so rustic

Every where you look in the garden their is Inspiration of fun, whimsical, flower beauty and nature in its finest. I look around and I can only smile that this is our home. Home is what we make it and I really love mine even if it is a huge amount of work and not perfect that is what makes it perfect.

No comments: