Translate

Translate

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Plans, ideas and creative moments every where here. If only I could get past the weeds in the new Lavender garden. Our weather has been wonderful and hot past 50 degrees yesterday they do tell us it is to get cooler. Not to cool I hope. Cool weather means hockey season :(
I have high hopes for our young Lavender plants I do hope they make the winter.'
I am still waiting on my computer so no photo's just yet.
Over  the last couple of years I have met some very nice people while traveling to Lavender gardens. It is so much fun to visit and talk with people that have the same passion as I do. It gives my poor husband a break.
Make sure if you get a moment check some of my favorite places. The few Lavender Farms I have on the sidebar have wonderful web sites. Go check it out and if you can not visit the farms make order you won't regret it.

No comments: