Translate

Translate

Friday, August 20, 2010


Up and running again. Now time to show you the some of the seven hundred photos that were taken while the computer was getting serviced.
Yes I think we have a bit of a photo problem!!
We have enjoyed working the Lavender, visiting Lavender farms and planning our web site over the last few months. We hope to have the web site up by October but I will be honest with myself the dead line will be December. I just know the next few months will be very hectic.
Our Lavender is just in the baby steps. When I search around there are some amazing Lavender farms. Some so big I can not even imagine. My friends daughter traveled back to Quebec and went to the most magnificent Lavender Farm. Huge! "Lavand Blu" that is is I have it right . Go ahead and correct me Nickie on that Nickie.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: