Translate

Translate

Saturday, August 21, 2010

This morning I was awake before four am and so could not sleep. So I was checking the Internet on ideas for my web site. I really would like to purchase a Distiller with in the next year. I have been researching them and I think I have found one I like. One that would do the job for us and that I could afford. I had Miss Hyacinth count our Lavender plants and we are at six hundred and seventy six but I do know we have a few more but we didn't count them. I still have some I need to put in the ground I just have run out of room. However in these gardens if we have winter kill this year I won't replace them as some of them are too close together. I did not plant them to spread out as I have to do all the work by myself and by hand. I now need to work on my Dad for a small chunk of hay field. However he does not come home from his holiday I have been eyeing up his garden it would be perfect. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: