Translate

Translate

Thursday, October 27, 2011

I have been busy putting the envelopes together on our mailing subscription. I put the link up on our web site. www.petitcreeklavender.com and then click on the page, "Enjoying the Seasons" I have really enjoyed putting together a fun package for the first envelope. I do hope you will give it a try for a year. It is great fun to receive "real mail" It is a straight twenty dollars to join no additional costs.
We are for sure heading into winter, it is freezing every night. A cold , chilly wind threatens parts of the day and I have been reading, some places are already receiving snow.
Have a great night.
 I am off to turn my bed down and give it a nice spray of lavender mist water. Between the splashes of lavender on my bed, my dream pillow and my amazing, squishy, deep snugly bed and duvet; I know I will sleep well. Pleasant dreams

No comments: