Translate

Translate

Friday, October 21, 2011

Yes another weekend. They sure do come up fast. I am looking forward to it. My husband is on route home we have only seen him forty eight hours in a week and half. It will be nice to have him here even though we have to spread our time over two cities two and half hours away for two hockey tournaments.
The lavender is tucked in for the winter. I hope to give the new plants a good drink one more time and then hope they are established enough to handle what winter will through at them. I do have to rake two of the gardens the pine needles have been flying into those two pretty good. I would  like to leave it for protection but Lavender is not to keen on the needles. Plus it makes it hard to look forward to Spring when the work is truly over whelming.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy the fall colours, take time to take some pictures.

No comments: