Translate

Translate

Friday, August 26, 2011

Ahh a wonderful good morning. I have been up bright and early visiting on the phone with my daughter while she heads to work.
 Having a coffee in a wonderful Paris, Eiffel tower mug while I have been working on our web site.
 And, dreaming of lavender gardens, lavender fields and Provence.
It is funny we dream or imagine being somewhere else. For me it is Europe the old stone buildings, the damp mornings, the little roads, small doorways, the simple climbing rose making it's way up the front of a building.
 And, yet not for one minute do I take for granted HOME.
 Why, because I have brought my travels home with me.
The memories, the good, dreams of my imagination.
 I don't keep the stressful moments.
 I only cherish the good. I bring it all to my home.
 I so love my home.
Step into my life and you will catch a glimpse of all good.
Oh the stress, the things to clean or fix it is all here. But the DREAMS, HOPES and INSPIRATION are big, strong and win over.
Have a wonderful Friday, have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy your home

No comments: