Translate

Translate

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Beautiful, Amazing, Summers day!
It is warm outside.
I have been making little bundles of lavender. These little bundles will be nice dried and would be great for decorating your home.
This morning when I took my son in for his last day of hockey school. I went up town to one of the local stores. It is a coop of around ten artists that share a store to sell their art in. Art ranging in sewing, quilts, soaps, cards, stain glass etc. I am thinking of joining. Years ago when my children were very young I was part of this group.
 I have to make this decision.
 Can I commit?
The only problem is the committing to the 2-3 days in the store. It is from 10 - 5pm. If I can do that the rest is no problem. Time to do some soul searching. I really am a stay at home person.... okay off to make some decisions. By the way I hate having to decide something

No comments: