Translate

Translate

Friday, August 19, 2011

Green Forest Man Lavender in Naramata
Last summer my husband took me on a road trip one Saturday. We were off to Naramata I had never been there or actually I had never heard of it before. I had to bring out the Maps and I find where this town was. After getting lost we found a very nice Lavender farm. Oh I so love Lavender farms.
We did not stay too long but I enjoyed my time there so much. I ended up getting to know Karolina. We became face book friends, I made purchases and we became Internet friends.
My other friend went to visit Naramata and ended up at the lavender farm and she met Karolina they ended up talking about me :) small world!
 Long story  made short is that Karolina sent me six very wonderful amazing Lavender plants. How awesome is that.
I was so excited!
 I so needed them!
THANK YOU A HUNDRED TIMES OVER!
I would like to plow up a field and put in a few more plants. Not all our fields as we need fields for our livestock but a little more would be perfect.
Since the lavender project is mine and it is a lot of work for one person. I know not to plant acres just gardens. Lots and Lots of gardens...

No comments: