Translate

Translate

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Good Morning.
 An early start here today with an coyote running along our fence line, it  sure did bring the goats in a hurry. I walked out to check everything all seemed well. I have to drive my son to the base this morning in case he heads out to a fire and will be gone over night. This interrupts my farming but I would be left without a truck. So the lavender will have to wait.
Last night I put quite a good lot up. I am running out of room with the lavender. I think I will look for a hanging wrack while I am in town this should tie me over until my new lavender house is done. So on the agenda today drive to base, look for drying wrack, pick, pick and pick lavender. I think I will miss it in the garden standing so wonderful with a beautiful hue of purple.

No comments: