Translate

Translate

Thursday, July 26, 2012

 Is your lavender is ready to be cut?
 Use garden clippers or scissors grab a handful cut the stems with flowers then take a rubber band tie together and hang upside down to dry. Lavender dries really nice.
Bring lavender in your home.
 We have bundled a lot.
My daughters and my Mom helped me with some of the gardens.
 This season I have run out of room to hang it so I need to get on that right away.
 Our main lavender we harvest is smaller stems and we do not get as much of a plant. We do have a few plants of Provence, Grosso which we are going to test.
 New for us this year is an Ice lavender I was not sure what to expect, now it is just starting to bloom and it looks amazing.
White flowers with a bit of light mauve.
I am really looking forward to see it in full bloom.

No comments: