Translate

Translate

Thursday, January 31, 2013


Good Morning!
 A special day here today It is my Dad's birthday today.
 "Happy Birthday Dad"
 I baked him a cake, made him some butter tarts, some Lavender salts and a little present. As soon as I pick a little boy we are off to have coffee. Since my Dad became sick (a very long time now) I have just about made it every single morning for coffee with Mom and Dad.
Woohooo How awesome is that?
 My family and I and live on the same property as Mom and Dad we are so lucky to live this way.
 And, I love how they love my projects :) :0 :).
 Last night my husband helped me put some of the shelves in the Little Lavender house that I painted. I am not sure why when I dream it always looks better than the reality :( needs some improving, granted we working in the dark and cold. I have a few more pieces to paint then I will look for Inspiration and make it magical and beautiful.
However we are concerned Salem the lavender cat will love it all too much he does not have that name for nothing :)

No comments: