Translate

Translate

Sunday, January 20, 2013


Good Morning.
 
 Happy Sunday!
 Another busy weekend here it is a shame how fast they go.
 I have been planning things for the lavender house.
Nothing as great as building the house or another garden now just enhancing what I have.
One thing nice about living on a farm if you hunt deep enough you will find what you are looking for without having to buy a lot.
 Thank you for liking my Petit Creek Lavender Face Book Page, I enjoy sharing with you.
(if you go to the FB page you can see the pictures there. I can not figure out how to add photos here anymore)
 I look forward to finding new things to take pictures of you to share a bit of how our days go.
Soon Lavender will bless us and I can share more pictures of the wonderful herb.
 
 Have a marvelous day

No comments: