Translate

Translate

Thursday, January 17, 2013


Good Morning!!
We are deep in our cold freeze but they tell us we could be up to 8 or 10 degrees by Friday. If we are you will not see me for I will be outside dreaming of gardens...and those hidden pine needles buried deep under our snow.
 Ahh so excited to get out in the gardens again. I am dreaming in purple this early morning up for hours with my MIND running three hundred miles ahead of me. I have been doing a lot of research the last few mornings and middle of the nights, research on how many uses, on how wonderful lavender is. I am not saying that just because I grow and sell Lavender products it really is truly amazing.
 I started the lavender farm strictly because I love the plant, the herb, the aroma, the romance of the plant.
The Lavender farm is just an excuse to have many, many plants so I can sit in all my glory and deep breath.~ or ~ because I have a very busy nature and I am FULL of Inspiration just busting to get out.

Just remember to use 100% Essential Oil so important! So important for all that goodness it offers.

Okay finished rambling I am off to get ready for that busy Grandson of ours. Exciting day we have a giant box, my husband cut a door, windows and we are playing all day in it. I hope your day is awesome.

No comments: