Translate

Translate

Sunday, January 27, 2013


Good Sunday today I am continuing painting shelves and little holding cupboards for the Little Lavender House. The Little Lavender house is going to be a little garden shed. Very cute it will still have the paper white wash/gray walls and words of Inspiration hanging up. The Shelves will be painted old (which are in the process all over my kitchen, I have until 8pm tonight) There will be garden pots, garden gloves, Lavender plants and garden Inspiration for sale in the Little Lavender House. There will be garden signs, and other garden Inspiration.  All products and stock will be in small quantities. I think we will have Bamboo for sale (in the spring/summer months only) I will have a “Succulent Bar”. I love succulents they are so forgiving and so easy to look after.

This will be a lovely addition to our Lavender House

No comments: