Translate

Translate

Thursday, November 10, 2011

An early good morning to all of you!
I am sitting up here just after five am in the morning, toasty warm. The fire is going, coffee is on and I am do a bit of catch up.
We have been lucky with our weather, the snow is holding off. As much as I like the snow, I think it is beautiful and fun to play in. I hate the winter driving. So it can wait a bit more for me.
We have been busy with the Lavender business. Quite a few new ladies have joined our mailing subscription with another one going in the mail today. If you are interested give me a shout either here or at judy-sue@petitcreeklavender.com or click onto the web site at http://www.petitcreeklavender.com and go to the changing of the seasons page and join there.
I hope you use a bit of lavender in your holiday decorations, Christmas time is a wonderful way to try a new Lavender Way. or if you do not celebrate still Lavender adds a very nice feeling to your home.
I hope your day is amazing.

No comments: