Translate

Translate

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Good Morning
I was up early today before five am! Why I am not sure... I am enjoying a wonderful cup of coffee with lavender honey.
It has been so crazy busy here. And, I am still without a truck. Amazing how when you are buying a truck they promise you the world then it breaks down for the sixth time...and nearly two weeks later... still... no.... truck...
I don't think they realize how we depend on our vehicle if one lived in town it would be really no big deal. Just walk. However nearly twenty miles out of town does make it a bit tricky.
The last of the finishing touches are being made to my Sale items. I worked quite hard last night and managed to get quite a bit done.
Going into a sale is a huge undertaking if your live is already busy.
Yesterday, I finished up the Lavender honey.
Today I will finish up a bit of sewing.
I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Remember to checkout the web site. http://www.petitcreeklavender.com I have added the Petit Creek Lavender Subscription. I would love for you to join us.

No comments: