Translate

Translate

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It is a very cold morning and it makes me think I just might start our ice rink.
Yesterday the day was used up by putting together orders. I run between three places so it seems to suck up the day fast. I will be putting our products in a office/print store that is opening up a consignment gift part along side of their present business. I will give you more details when I learn them.
I had a phone call that my son took for me about joining a craft fair but I honestly think I have run out of time. Our first grand baby is due within the next week. We have a huge hockey schedule as usual. Farming is always never ending, plus Christmas planning for my own family. And, yeah my son and his girlfriend will be home in two weeks, I am so excited over this.
Well I must get productive calls to make, boxes to package and Lavender to smell.
Have a wonderful day today.

No comments: