Translate

Translate

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Good Morning
First off I hope you remembered the time change. I didn't! so we have been up bright and early, make that way too early.
It is very cold this morning.
Yesterday was an amazing day. I met so many of the people I keep with contact.
 I met Lavender lovers and even non lavender lovers who were still courtesy and let those of us who's passion is Lavender enjoy it.
The day was big for me as our life is extremely busy so to fit this in definitely disrupted my family. It was however very, very worth it.
I met so many people who I have known my whole life and I met new people. And, I realized I can sure talk a lot.
I have several opportunities to grow, expand but I must tread very, very carefully as I have very little time.
 Lavender is very hands on from planing, planting, watering, weeding, harvesting etc. Then from the drying to the making of the products is all done by me. I only have gardens, not fields we have just under eight hundred plants which is huge for one person but not big for a Lavender farm.
This weekend has given me a lot to think about. I need to decide what I want to do...
So on all these heavy decisions I am off to hockey again. After the Christmas craft fair we went straight to the arena to watch my son and his team win their Midget Rep game.

No comments: