Translate

Translate

Saturday, September 10, 2011

A fast week this one was.
First week of school in and the kids seemed okay.
Quite an emotional week we have been watching the news checking in every time we come in.
We have an Amber alert for a little three year old boy. So please send a prayer that he gets home today to his Mom and Dad.
Yesterday there was an Earthquake near Campbell River my oldest son played hockey down there for several years so we have become quite attached to that town and the people we met.
 All was good no one was hurt but still it unnerves you.
 I am so glad he is not down there right now.
On the Lavender end I have been quite busy making Lavender bottles/cages.
 Quite time consuming, tedious work.
I do love the little natural sachets though.
I will have them for sale at the Christmas Fair at the Civic centre.
 I am hoping to go to
Naramat this weekend to purchase some planst. I am just waiting on an email back.

No comments: