Translate

Translate

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It is harvest time for a lot of places.

 Here in our home apples are ripe, pears are ready, plums are looking so beautiful.
The pumpkins are peaking through the frost hit vines.
 The bears are wandering closer and closer getting their fill before winter.
The Salmon are spawning in our rivers.
It seems like only yesterday we were waiting, waiting and waiting for our Spring and Summer.
Very short summer this year and the only upside to that is no real forest fires. A few but not like it has been in the past.
I can not tell you how happy so very, very happy I am;
 done! finished! moving hay in.
I have a few stragglers on the ground but over all done.
 And, it is a good thing! I am seriously sore my hands ache that typing this actually aches.

No comments: