Translate

Translate

Friday, September 30, 2011

I can not believe it is Friday. I have been so busy, I feel bad for not posting sooner.
We have had a day and a half of rain. A good rain that we so needed. Then we have had frost a couple mornings. Then today was mild.
Most of the lavender is pruned for winter just a few plants left in the far garden. I am not sure but I will probably do a little on the new plants. I would like to leave them for a bit yet so they can hopefully get some roots going.
I have been working on products. I have been planning. I have great, amazing plans in this mind of mine I just have to figure out how to make them materialize.
Today I made some great labels which I hope to put to use tonight.
I hope you all have a wonderful, amazing, full of inspiration weekend.

No comments: