Translate

Translate

Thursday, September 15, 2011

This morning was used up by cleaning my house, washing my floors, laundry and baking. I baked Blueberry muffins and lemon lavender cake.
Then outside I went while it was giving us a light rain.
The first rain in a long time.
 I started digging holes. Every hole had to be dug once, filled with water then dug again. Then came the Lavender plant. All one hundred and eight plants are in the ground.
 Ahh such a good feeling.
 However I am sure going to pay for it. I am so sore.
In my new garden I am going to be able to put quite a few plants in there. We have to leave a natural trench for spring run off. So no plants will be planted along that area as they would sit deep in their roots with water all Spring. I think along that area I will use it for herbs. It will be a wonderful spot for Herbs De Provence. Along the fence is a spot for sunflowers. And, along the front gate outside the garden is going to be either gravel or mulch and one of our old antique plows and a few potted plants.
Then in my little white garden it will be for herbs. So much work but it will be really nice when it is done.

No comments: